Who is CompTIA?
With more than 2,000,000 IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world. CompTIA is a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies through education, certification, advocacy and philanthropy. We are the world’s largest developer of vendor-neutral IT exams. CompTIA certifications validate technical skills in the areas of maintenance and support of PCs, mobile devices, laptops, operating systems, networking, security and server technology.
Benefits of being a CompTIA Partner
- Financial Benefits: Substantial discounts on Exam Vouchers, CertMaster and Content sold on CompTIA’s Marketplace
- Advance Details on Certification Launches and Updates: e.g. exam domains and objectives
- Demand Generation: Co-promotional opportunities
- Promotional Content: Professional testimonials and case studies; Brochures and flyers tailored to different types of learners; Videos and infographics; Partner plaques and banners
- Exclusive Logo Usage: CompTIA’s Corporate, Partner and Certification logos
- Classroom and Instructor Resources