CompTIA Client Proctor Test Delivery System
Academic Partners may participate in the CompTIA Client Proctor Test Delivery System, which allows candidates to register and take a certification exam wherever an Academic Partner has an approved proctor present and an Internet-connected PC.
The CompTIA Client Proctor Test Delivery System is available for the following exams:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+)
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (Cloud Essentials+)
Start the CompTIA Client Proctor Test Delivery System Registration Process
Partners wishing to enroll in the CompTIA Client Proctor Test Delivery System need to identify at least one potential proctor to become an approved CompTIA test administrator.
Click here to start the proctor registration process. Please submit a Help Request ticket or email your CompTIA Business Development Manager for details.
Academic Partner Site Licensing
A CompTIA site license provides cost savings opportunities to Academic partners. Currently, site licensing purchases are available for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals and Cloud Essentials+ exams.
For a single payment, the partner may:
- Deliver 50 or 100 unique registrations at a significantly reduced cost per test.
- Offer each student one exam retake.
- The CompTIA Client Proctor Test Delivery System is required for all site licensing exam delivery.
- Site licensing purchases are not eligible for Pearson’s OnVUE online testing.
Please contact your CompTIA Business Development Manager or submit a Help Request ticket for details.