Welcome to the CompTIA Authorized Partner Program!
Whether you're an IT training provider, academic institution or a government training organization, your partnership with CompTIA means you have an important collaborator in helping individuals obtain and validate IT skills. CompTIA provides partners with a broad spectrum of support resources and we are always seeking new ways to help provide you what you need to be successful.
Where do I start?
- Familiarize yourself with this Partner Website! This site has been designed to make all of CompTIA's partner resources easy to access and use. The resource library and how to sections will provide you with everything from exam objectives and price lists to logos and marketing materials to research and industry blogs.
- Make sure you have all the most current information on CompTIA certifications. CompTIA regularly updates its certifications to ensure the skills you train are current and relevant to employers. Exam objectives and certification-specific information are available in the certifications section of this site.
- Download current price lists and review how to make voucher purchases. In order to make the most of your partnership, your organization needs to purchase vouchers through one of our approved channels for your program. Make sure you are familiar with this process by going to how to purchase a voucher.
- Attend one of our Partner Orientation Webinars. CompTIA holds ongoing webinars to help new and existing partners learn about how to maximize partnership, stay up to date on certifications and stay abreast of industry trends and news. Sign up for one of these webinars in the register for an event section.
Other things you should consider in your first year of partnership:
- Download research and marketing materials. CompTIA is constantly developing new materials to help you promote training and certification. We hope you will use them in your own communications. You can find these materials and more in the download central section.
- Plan to attend CompTIA's annual Partner Summit. Meet with fellow IT training organizations, academic institutions, and learning and development leaders to share best practices, learn about certification updates and keep up with industry trends. Learn more about the CompTIA Partner Summit here.
Who may I contact for help?
CompTIA is always available to assist you. We encourage you to reach out to your CompTIA business development manager or submit a Help Request ticket if you have any questions.