CompTIA Approved Quality Content (CAQC)
Our CAQC program ensures a quality learning experience for students and certification candidates. CAQC approval validates a learning content partner’s product matches 100 percent of the CompTIA certification’s exam objectives and meets ProCert Labs’ instructional design standards.
Only CompTIA's learning content partners may have their content reviewed for CAQC. In addition, every CompTIA learning content partner must have at least one CompTIA learning product successfully complete the CAQC process within the first year of partnership.
Key Benefits of the CAQC Program
CompTIA provides our content partners with ways to design, develop and market CAQC courseware and earn additional revenue.
- Increased Market Recognition via CompTIA Logos
- Increased Revenue via CompTIA Marketplace
- Only CAQC courseware is sold on CompTIA’s online Marketplace
- Increased Reach to CompTIA Partners and Consumers
- Joint Promotional Opportunities
- Additional Revenue Generation Opportunity via Reselling CompTIA Exam vouchers or marketing discount coupons
CompTIA uses a third party, ProCert Labs, to conduct each CAQC review. ProCert Labs utilizes a quality assurance standard for courseware and curriculum products based on modern instructional design theory and exam objectives correlation. Since 1998, ProCert Labs has progressively refined their unique process to establish unprecedented credibility and acceptance.
Start the CAQC Process