All Other Academy Partners (Global) - Voucher Purchase Instructions
CompTIA academy partners are eligible to purchase vouchers at academic pricing by accessing the Pearson VUE voucher store and following the steps listed below.
Site licensing for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam is also available. The Anywhere Proctored Test Delivery System testing platform is required for site licensing. Please contact your CompTIA business development manager or email@example.com for details.
The steps to purchase standard vouchers for testing on the Pearson VUE platform are listed below. You must use the Internet Explorer Web browser in order for the voucher store form to display and function correctly. Other Web browsers will not function properly and your voucher order may not be processed.
To purchase a voucher:
- Go here.
- Click on voucher prices and order forms on the right navigation panel.
- Scroll down and click on CompTIA.
- Click on your region in the online voucher order forms box.
- Complete your school's info in the bill to section (skip the site ID box).
- In the ship to section, enter your email address only.
- Enter your six-digit CompTIA partner number and your last name in the grey-shaded section.
- Enter your exam quantity.
- Select exam type, such as CompTIA A+, using the drop-down.
- Select membership level.
- Enter unit price. The total should automatically calculate. You may reference the price list in the Resources section of this page.
- Scroll down and enter method of payment. Credit cards are processed within one business day. If your school sends in a purchase order, Pearson VUE will invoice them and wait for a check before sending the exams. If you need additional information about using purchase orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the authorized purchasers signature box, type in the purchasers name as shown on the credit card.
- Print a copy, then click submit.