UK/EU Academy Partners - Voucher Purchase Instructions
As a CompTIA Academy Partner, you are eligible to purchase vouchers at preferential prices by accessing the Pearson VUE voucher store and following the steps below. If your partnership has expired or you are not a CompTIA Partner, register here to apply for the benefits of partnership.
In the event you have students that want to sit for their CompTIA certification exam and your organisation is not able to purchase the exam vouchers for them, please contact your CompTIA representatives. New this year, we have a direct registration process for these students.
Also available is site licencing for CompTIA's IT Fundamentals exam. The Anywhere Proctored Test Delivery System testing platform is required for site licencing. Please contact your CompTIA representatives for details.
• 100 exam site licence £1,340 ex vat
Below, we have listed the steps to purchase standard vouchers for testing on the Pearson VUE platform.
Note: Please have your CompTIA Academy Partner ID number available. If you do not know your Partner ID, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You must use the Internet Explorer web browser to view the Order Form and place your order.
- Go to http://www.vue.com/vouchers
- Select your test Program 'CompTIA'
- Scroll down to the "Voucher Forms" section
- Click on "Europe, Middle East, Africa Region" PDF to open the Order Form
- "Bill To" Section - Complete your organisation's info (skip the Site ID box)
- In the "Ship To" Section, enter your email address only
- Enter your 6-digit CompTIA "Partner #" and your last name in the grey shaded section.
- Enter your "Exam quantity"
- Select "Exam type" (e.g. CompTIA A+) using the drop down.
- Select "Membership level" (Academic / E2C Partner)
- Enter "Unit price". The TOTAL should automatically calculate. You may reference the price list in the resources section of this page.
- Choose either 'GBP' (Partners in the UK) or 'EUR' (Partners in Ireland) as the currency from the drop down.
- Scroll down and enter "method of payment" – (Credit cards are processed within one business day. If your organisation sends in a purchase order, VUE will invoice them and wait for a bank transfer before sending the vouchers.
- In the "Authorized Purchasers Signature" box, type in the purchaser's name as shown on the credit card
- PRINT a copy, then Click SUBMIT
Note for UK Partners: From April 1, 2016, Pearson VUE will no longer be processing reverse charges relating to VAT on business to business sales in the UK. If your organisation has tax exempt status or is an eligible body related to indirect sales tax, you should contact Chris Gattens email@example.com and provide proof of exemption / eligible body certification.