US/Canada Academy Partners - Voucher Purchase Instructions
Depending on your needs, we have several voucher purchasing options:
For Academy Partners Purchasing Vouchers for Students
The steps to purchase standard vouchers for testing on the Pearson VUE platform are listed below. You must use the Internet Explorer Web browser in order for the voucher store form to display and function correctly. Other Web browsers will not function properly and your voucher order may not be processed.
To purchase a voucher:
- Click on this link to Open the voucher order form (Use Internet Explorer as your browser).
- Complete your school's info in the bill to section (skip the site ID box).
- In the ship to section, select Same as “Bill To” box.
- Enter your six-digit CompTIA partner number and your last name in the grey-shaded section.
- Enter your exam quantity.
- Select exam type, such as CompTIA A+, using the drop-down.
- Select membership level, Academic/E2C as member.
- Log in to the Partner website to locate certification pricing found here. Enter unit price. The total should automatically calculate. You will need to login to your account to access the Partner Pricing. Please contact us at: email@example.com for assistance with your login credentials.
- Scroll down and enter method of payment. Credit cards are processed within one business day. If you would like to pay by PO, please request an invoice in the grey shaded membership area (under notes). Pearson VUE will invoice you and email you your vouchers once they have received your payment. Please allow sufficient time for order processing and payment. If you need additional information about using purchase orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the authorized purchasers signature box, type in the purchasers name as shown on the credit card.
- Print a copy, then click submit.
Site Licensing for IT Fundamentals
Site licensing for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam is also available. The Anywhere Proctored Test Delivery System is required for site licensing. Please contact your CompTIA business development manager or email@example.com for details.
For Students Purchasing Vouchers Directly
In the event that you need your students to purchase exam vouchers directly and still receive academy partner pricing, we have two options to assist students:
- Students with an .edu email address can purchase through CompTIA's Academic Marketplace.
- Students without an .edu email address can receive a code provided to their instructor by CompTIA that allows students to register for the exam directly with Pearson VUE.
Please contact your business development manager or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more about these great opportunities.