CompTIA’s Academic Partner Program provides valuable tools and resources to assist schools in recruiting, training, certifying and upgrading the skills of their students in IT. CompTIA’s Academic program is designed to help schools promote certification and enhance student career opportunities.
- Discounts on exam vouchers
- Discounts on CompTIA Learning Resources
- Online Testing Available (CompTIA or PearsonOnVUE)
- Track your student’s testing results
- Certification exam objectives
- CompTIA-approved learning materials
- Certification roadmap
- CompTIA-hosted webinars
- Classroom Resources: Case Studies, Videos, etc.
Access to the IT community
- Events and conferences
- CompTIA Instructor Network Community (CIN)
Who May Join?
There is no fee to join.
- Secondary Schools (including career, vocational, or technical centers)
- Colleges and Universities (Traditional degree granting community and technical colleges and universities)
- Not-For-Profit organizations that provide technology instruction: e.g. US (501(c)3)
- Government Funded Educational Agencies (Non-US Only)
- Department of Labor Job Corps Centers
- Government and Private Correctional Facilities
Note: To remain a Partner in the CompTIA Academic Program, an institution must purchase content or exam vouchers directly from CompTIA, the academic bookstore, or through students identifying with the institution on our Academic store. Purchases must be made annually to remain in the program. CompTIA will monitor purchases.
Complete eligibility criteria are contained in the official online application.