CompTIA’s Academy Partner Program provides valuable tools and resources to assist schools in recruiting, training, certifying and upgrading the skills of their students in IT. CompTIA’s Academy program is designed to help schools promote certification and enhance student career opportunities.
- Discounts on exam vouchers, CertMaster, CyberSecure, and content
- Complimentary instructor exam vouchers
- Become a PearsonVue testing center
- Purchase academy-priced exam vouchers for students
- Your students with valid .edu emails may purchase academy-priced exam vouchers directly
- Track your students’ testing results using voucher identification numbers
- Certification exam objectives
- CompTIA-approved learning materials
- Certification roadmap
- Posters and visual aids
- CompTIA-hosted webinars
Access to the IT community
- Events and conferences
- CompTIA Instructor Network
Who May Join?
There is no fee to join.
- Secondary Schools (including career, vocational, or technical centers)
- Colleges and Universities (Traditional degree granting community and technical colleges and universities)
- Not-For-Profit (501 (c) 3) organizations that provide technology instruction
- Government Funded Educational Agencies
- Department of Labor Job Corps Centers
- Correctional Facilities
Complete eligibility criteria are contained in the official online application.
For questions, contact a CompTIA Account Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org