CompTIA’s Delivery Partner Program provides valuable tools and resources to assist training organizations in training and certifying IT professionals. Successful IT careers start with quality training and certification. Research has shown that certified employees have superior communication skills and are better able to understand new and complex technologies. The CompTIA partner program is designed to help trainers promote certifications and enhance IT career pathways for their learners.
- Discounts on exam vouchers,
- Discounts on CompTIA Learning Resources
- Promotional content
- Sales enablement content
- Certification exam objectives
- CompTIA-approved learning resources
- Product calendar
- Certification roadmap
- CompTIA-hosted webinars
- Classroom Resources: Case Studies, Videos, etc.
Access to the IT community
- Events and conferences
- CompTIA Instructor Network Community (CIN)
Criteria to Join
Please download the Delivery Partner Program Guide for specific details. Some of the criteria include:
- Training to CompTIA certifications
- Encourage learners to become CompTIA certified
- Annual voucher purchase thresholds
- CompTIA-certified instructors
Note: To remain a Partner in the CompTIA Delivery Program, an organization must purchase exam vouchers annually. Partner discount levels are determined based on meeting the threshold requirements as stated in the program guide.